Advising and Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I apply to USU Eastern
Rate This FAQ
Fill out an Application for Admissions, pay the $40.00 application fee, send a copy of your high school transcript or GED, college transcripts (if applicable), and ACT or SAT scores to:
USU Eastern Academic Records Office 451 East 400 North Price, UT 84501
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know whether or not I need to take USU Eastern assessment test?
- What types of degrees are available at USU Eastern, and what is the difference?
- What if I won't be coming to school or I'm leaving school before the end of the semester?
- Do I have to take the classes recommended by my advisor?
- What is a major?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is "Academic Advising"?
- How many credit hours must I take each semester to graduate in two years with an Associates Degree?