Advising and Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I know whether or not I need to take USU Eastern assessment test?
Rate This FAQ
If a student has not taken a college placement test (ACT or SAT) in one year prior to enrolling at USU Eastern, he/she must take USU Eastern's placement test called the ACCUPLACER. Advisors use these scores to make recommendations on which Math and English classes a student should enroll in. Contact USU Eastern's Testing Center for more information
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a major?
- What if I do not have a major?
- What is GPA?
- How do I apply to USU Eastern
- Do I have to take the classes recommended by my advisor?
- How do I register for classes?
- What types of degrees are available at USU Eastern, and what is the difference?
- What if I won't be coming to school or I'm leaving school before the end of the semester?