Advising and Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is a credit hour?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I have to take the classes recommended by my advisor?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a CLEP test?
- What types of degrees are available at USU Eastern, and what is the difference?
- How many credit hours must I take each semester to graduate in two years with an Associates Degree?
- What is "Academic Advising"?
- How do I add or drop a class?
- What if I won't be coming to school or I'm leaving school before the end of the semester?