Advising and Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I won't be coming to school or I'm leaving school before the end of the semester?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What types of degrees are available at USU Eastern, and what is the difference?
- How many credit hours must I take each semester to graduate in two years with an Associates Degree?
- How do I add or drop a class?
- How do I know whether or not I need to take USU Eastern assessment test?
- What is "Academic Advising"?
- What if I do not have a major?
- How do I apply to USU Eastern
- What is a CLEP test?