Advising and Orientation Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
1 to 21 of 21 « ‹ › »
- Do I have to take the classes recommended by my advisor?
- Do USU Eastern credits transfer?
- How do I add or drop a class?
- How do I apply to USU Eastern
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I know whether or not I need to take USU Eastern assessment test?
- How do I register for classes?
- How many credit hours must I take each semester to graduate in two years with an Associates Degree?
- What does the grade "F" represent?
- What if I do not have a major?
- What if I won't be coming to school or I'm leaving school before the end of the semester?
- What is "Academic Advising"?
- What is a "preparatory" or "developmental" course?
- What is a CLEP test?
- What is a credit hour?
- What is a major?
- What is GPA?
- What types of degrees are available at USU Eastern, and what is the difference?