- Classes run Monday through Friday, six hours per day.
- Students pay regular college tuition plus the cost of equipment used during training. The equipment belongs to the students - they may take it with them upon graduation.
- To be a licensed cosmetologist/barber in the state of Utah, an applicant must complete 2000 hours of training in a licensed school of cosmetology/barbering.
- The number of actual semesters a student spends enrolled in the Cosmetology/Barbering program will depend on his/her attendance.
- For a Certificate of Completion, a student must complete 4-5 semesters and 2000 hours.
- A student may also complete an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Cosmetology.
Students will complete classes in:
|Hair Cuts||Clipper Cuts|