It is the student’s responsibility to do the following in order to receive accommodations from the USU Eastern Disability Resource Center (DRC) while attending college.
- Discuss functional limitations caused by my disability and assist the DRC in determining which accommodations are appropriate.
- Meet with the DRC each semester to review my classes, academic progress, and arrange needed accommodations for the new semester.
- Take responsibility for my education at USU Eastern by obtaining assistance from other student services such as academic advising, the library, tutoring labs, college success workshops, etc. I will also make contacts with instructors and service providers when appropriate.
- Contact the DRC when changes occur, services are interrupted for any reason, or a problem occurs with a service provider.
- Adhere to the USU Eastern Student Code of Conduct, college policies, and attendance requirements.