Lesson one: the desert sun feels different from the Caribbean one.
- Dominican Republic Students Arrive for Summer Study
- New Giant Marine Reptile Identified
- What Did Utah Dwellers Eat 1,000 Years Ago?
- USU Eastern Braces for Busy Summer Season
- Departments Honor Cream of Crop Students
- No Grads Left Behind
- Top 10 in Accounting Awards -- 35 Years Strong
- Eagle Newspaper Staff Wins 7
- Museum Director Linked to 'Nature'
- USU Eastern Prof Presents
Jun 11, 2013
May 23, 2013
Aha! moment belongs to USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum Director Kenneth Carpenter and colleagues.
May 21, 2013
It seems the ancient Fremont people would have taken a real fancy to scones, Jell-O, funeral potatoes and Dutch Ovens.
May 2, 2013
Classes, activities, open houses, camps and tours punctuate the not-so-lazy days of summer at Utah State University Eastern.
May 1, 2013
Utah State University Eastern’s exceptional departments are the result, in part, to its outstanding students.
Just as every student is important at USU Eastern, every graduate is too. USU Eastern congratulates all graduates, including Brittany Casada.
Utah State University Eastern’s Phi Beta Lambda placed four students at a recent state leadership competition.
Apr 29, 2013
Utah State University Eastern Eagle newspaper staff continues to add accolades from the Utah Press Association (UPA), including two first-place awards.
Apr 14, 2013
“Journal of Nature” Report on Dinosaur Embryos Links to USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum Director.
Apr 13, 2013
Parallel Worlds of Navajo, Anglo Cultures Discussed at Faculty Exhibition.