Apply by Mail
Print and Fill out the International Application for Admission
The completed application must be accompanied by the following:
- Complete certified transcripts of academic records (English translation)
- A non-refundable application fee payable to USU Eastern in the amount of $50 U.S.
- A signed Certification of Financial Support (see printed application)
- Copy of current bank statement (no more than 3 months old) of student or sponsor indicating one year's costs are available. Costs are outlined in the International Application for Admission.
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL IBT
Send application, fee and other required documents to:
Attn: Mariana Becheli
451 East 400 North, PMB 111
Price, UT 84501