USU Eastern provides a comprehensive network wireless system.
Encrypted Wireless (For faculty and staff only)
- USU Eastern does not provide encrypted wireless network for faculty and staff. If you would like to have a secure connection while working on campus please use our Secure Access website located at https://sa.ceu.edu. For instructions on how to use this secure site, please contact the Help Desk at 613-4357
"BLUEZONE" Wireless Access
- If you are trying to use the "BLUEZONE" wireless network you will need to register your computer, PDA, iPhone, iPad, or other device. Upon connecting to the BLUEZONE open a web browser (it may automatically open) and follow the steps below:
1. Your web browser will be re-directed from your homepage to the BLUEZONE network registration page (https://bluezone.usu.edu)
2. Enter your A-Number (ex: A12345678) and password and click Login
3. Click Register my computer
4. Enter a description for the computer you are registering
5. Click Register
6. Reboot your computer and you are finished
Your computer is now registered on the USU network.
If you are a guest, or are having trouble connecting, please contact 613-4357 for guest access credentials and troubleshooting help.