Faculty & Staff
Welcome to the Utah State Univeristy-College of Eastern Utah (USU Eastern)
Electronic resources available at USU Eastern:
- Electronic mail, Calendaring, and Contacts using Microsoft Exchange and Outlook -- if you don't have it on your computer call HELP (4357).
- If you have a portable computer you can use the Outlook program anywhere in the world by configuring Outlook Anywhere.
- Mail is also available owa.usu.edu with a Web Browser
- Finally, if you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Droid, Windows Mobile phone or other device, you can also synchronize this with our Exchange system.
- USU Eastern Provides comprehensive Wi-Fi network coverage for faculty, staff, and students. Just connect to the BLUEZONE and register your computer, or if you know your MAC address you can register it on the Bluezone Web site. All you need is your "A" number and password.
- VoIP (Voice over IP) -- a network based phone system.
- Office anywhere can be set up if you have to take USU Eastern calls somewhere else.
- There are a whole host of other features. We will have training on this system in September and March each year.
- Computer Labs
- There are three institutional labs. The Reeves Building (the main lab), the library, and the CBB (writing center)
- For more information call the Computer Labs at extension 5376.
- Server Space for your files that you want to access elsewhere on USU Eastern.
- Put your presentations on your "Q:" drive.
- Technical Support and Assistance.
- Electronic Classrooms
- Off Campus Access
- Secure Access system for remote use to campus networks. sa.ceu.edu