Utah State University provides hundreds of scholarships, including college, departmental, campus, and endowed scholarships. Our scholarship application is simple and makes 'matching' with both institutional and private scholarships a breeze thanks to our partnership with ScholarshipUniverse. Scholarship details (including requirements and deadlines) are outlined in the application.Apply for Scholarships
Technical Education Scholarships
Scholarships specifically for Technical Education students are available. Be sure to look for them as you apply for scholarships using ScholarshipUniverse.
USU Eastern Campus Scholarships
Scholarships are available for various student leadership positions.
Leadership positions include student ambassadors, student association, resident advisors, student success leaders, student mentors and community service leaders.
Many scholarships available thanks to our local USU Eastern donors.
- The Castle Valley Center
- Ann Shallcross Johnson
- Jessie Embry
- Barbogli-Leavitt Trust
- The donors of the Brad Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Castleview Hospital
- Clifford and Mary Madsen
- The donors of the Close to Home Scholarship
- The Family of Daniel Hekmat
- The Donna Vee Forstyth Christensen Trust
- Dr. A. LaVell & Mayzell King and Family
- Dr. H. Lamont & Marilyn B. Arnold and Family
- Earl and Helen O. Smith
- Edward & Elinor Tolich Evatz
- Robert & Nancy Taniguchi
- The donors of the F.S. Endowed Scholarship
- G.J. & Margaret Reeves
- George S. and Delores D. Eccles Foundation
- Goldie Orfanakis Winn
- The Family of Helen Zeese Papanikolas
- The Herbert I. & Elsa B. Michael Foundation
- Intermountain Electronics
- Intermountain Healthcare
- The donors of the John Crank Scholarship
- John Yack
- The donors of the Mike Dmitrich Scholarship
- Plateau Mining
- Ray Northey
- Richard MacKnight
- Ruth Eleanor Bamberger & John Earnest Bamberger Memorial Foundation
- Ruth M. Bernardi
- Shelton & Sharon Wakefield
- Tsuruki 'Tia'Imai
- Vanice, Glen W. & Keith G. Reid
- The donors of the Wanda Rowley Jackson Scholarship
- Ed Richeda Family
- USU Eastern Faculty and Staff
Academic Scholarship Index
The Admissions Office has many scholarships for which you may be eligible. Students who apply to USU will automatically be considered for academic scholarships based on the scholarship index. These are USU system-wide awards and are portable across all USU campuses.
This is the point where excellent grades and test scores help you save on tuition. Using a combination of your GPA and ACT/SAT review the Scholarship Index to determine if you are eligible for an academic scholarship.
Incoming freshmen who are unable to take the ACT/SAT may request a personal comprehensive scholarship review for academic scholarship awarding. The review will consider benchmarks such as grade point average (GPA), high school course rigor, and other criteria. The priority deadline to apply for CSR is December 1, 2022.
In addition to academic award, students may apply for additional scholarships and assistance.
Utah State Promise
The Utah State Promise is a “last dollar” scholarship for Pell Grant students, meaning USU covers any remaining tuition and student body fees after all other aid is applied to a recipient's account.
Visit Utah State Promise for more information.
Emergency Hardship Fund
Utah State University’s Emergency Hardship Fund provides grants to students who have encountered circumstances that otherwise cause them to drop out of school.
Visit Emergency Hardship Fund to apply.