See the below options for information about Life & Disability Insurance.
There are many places where you will have a beneficiary listed such as The Hartford Life Insurance, Zurich AD&D, your Retirement Vendors and Utah State University.
- To change your beneficiary with your retirement contact that vendor directly.
- To change your beneficiary with Zurich turn in the Zurich Form and fill out only the top section and from beneficiary designation and below.
- To change your beneficiary with The Hartford Life Insurance: Login The Hartford Life Insurance website.
- To change your beneficiary for the USU Death benefit please complete the USU Beneficiary Form.
Making Changes to Life Insurance
If you experience a qualifying life event, you, your spouse and eligible children may enroll or make changes to your life insurance within 30 days of the effective date of the event.
A life event is:
- Loss of Coverage
- Change in employment classification from part-time to full-time or full-time to part-time
To make changes, log on to The Hartford at https://enroll.thehartfordatwork.com/Enroll and follow the website directions to complete the process. If you need assistance or have questions call HR Solutions Center 435-797-0122.