ID Card Information

Your ID/access card is valid for the entire time you are at USU Eastern. The card may be obtained at the Card Office in the Library & Learning Commons, room 102, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. Closed holiday breaks and weekends.

Do I qualify for an ID/access card?

  • You are a currently enrolled student
  • You are a current employee of USU Eastern
  • Concurrent Enrollment students are not eligible for an ID card because they do not pay student fees.

How do I pay for my ID/access card?

  • Go to the Cashiers Office.
  • Pay $15, keep your receipt.
  • All previous cards are invalid.

How do I get my ID/access card?

  • Take the receipt from the Cashier to the Card Office.
  • Give it and one form of government ID to the Card Office employee:
    • Driver's license
    • State-issued ID
    • Passport

Photos can be done in one of two ways:

  • Let us take your photo.
    • Come to the LLC, and we will take the photo and issue the card at the same time.
  • You take your own photo and upload it to Banner; follow instructions in this link:
    • Follow these guidelines for photos:
      • No sunglasses, but regular glasses are OK.
      • No hats, face, or head coverings except for the following:
        • Religious reason (verified by photo on government ID)
        • Medical reason

Do I qualify for a specialty card? (Nursing, TEAL, EMT, etc.)

  • An instructor will let you know if you need one.
  • Go to the cashier to pay $15.
  • Bring your receipt to the Card Office.
  • Bring a form of government ID to show the Card Office employee:
    • Driver’s license
    • State-issued ID
    • Passport

How do I report my card lost or missing?

For more information about USU Card Services, visit