Reflection Room Usage
Use of the Reflection Room requires tolerance of all faiths, spiritual beliefs, and practices. All who enter this space have common expectations; here are guidelines to help ensure a peaceful and safe experience for all:
- Restricted to the purpose of personal reflection, meditation, or prayer
- Available for USU students, faculty, staff, and their guests (in the presence of a USU member)
- Sleeping is NOT permitted.
- Candles, incense burning, or other smoke, fume, fragrance or flame-inducing elements are NOT allowed.
- Noise, including conversation, music, singing, or audible chanting is prohibited, and efforts should be taken to keep all sound to the strictest minimum.
- Any form of solicitation is prohibited.
- While in the room, it is prohibited to use electronic devices. Please do not text or talk on your phone while in the room.
- Food is not permitted in the room.
- Please limit your stay to 30 minutes if others are waiting.
- The space is open to ALL people affiliated with USU at all times during the operating hours of the buildings unless specifically reserved for the Library & Learning Commons program use.
Violation of these requirements may result in banning of individuals from the space.
The Reflection Room is located in the Library & Learning Commons on the second level.
Should you have any feedback, please contact the LLC front desk at (435) 613-5209.