The USU Eastern Testing Center is committed to the highest standard of academic integrity.
The Testing Center provides:
- Proctored course exams
- Testing for non-USU students
- Standardized exams
Students should make an appointment in advance.
It is your responsibility to schedule enough time to complete your test. The center will close at the time posted.
Before coming to the Testing Center, please read the Testing Center Policies. All fees must be paid prior to the test date. Proof of payment should be presented at time of test.
If you need accommodations due to a diagnosed or suspected disability, please contact the Disability Resource Center.
USU Eastern Testing Center COVID-19 Notice
Dear exam candidates,
The USU Eastern Testing Center is in the process of restarting its services. We are required to reopen on a reduced capacity and use social distancing protocol. Reopening our campus testing center requires following safety guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the state of Utah, our institution, and individual test companies.
These guidelines ensure that we can offer testing while also minimizing the risk of COVID-19 exposure to you and others in the community. Capacity will be reduced to 10 exams occurring at one time, staff will wear face masks and gloves, and we will leave a gap of time between appointments to disinfect high-touch surfaces, including computer stations, keyboards, mice, and desks.
We are opening for the following testing services by appointment only: Pearson VUE-GED, ALEKS, MAT, CNA, POST, ASE, Pesticide, and Food Safety Management will be active again starting in June by appointment only. Please call 435-613-5325 to schedule an appointment.
Other test programs may open at a later date as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
We require that you do your part by complying with the following rules. If you do not comply, you may be denied the right to test and will have to reschedule for another date and time. Depending upon the test program, you may be responsible to pay a test reschedule fee.
- Everyone must practice social distancing throughout the check-in and testing. Candidates will stay at least six feet from each other while waiting, checking in, and testing.
- Candidates will be encouraged to wear their own face masks
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the check-in area, and candidates will be encouraged to use it before and after testing. Staff will be required to use it.
- Upon arrival, candidates will be asked to attest that they meet the following guidelines (and asked to reschedule if they do not):
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must be fever-free for 3 days, and symptoms have improved, and it has been 10 days since your symptoms first appeared.
- If you have been sick or had a fever recently, you must be fever-free and symptom-free for 72 hours or more (3 full days) before testing.
- No one in your household currently is ill with COVID-19.
- You have not been asked to quarantine for exposure to COVID-19 by public health authorities or Utah State University.
- You do not have any symptoms of an illness, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches and chills, or decreased sense of smell or taste. The Utah Health Department encourages anyone with one of these symptoms to get tested for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can continue to provide testing services while keeping our community healthy.
All members of our campus communities should monitor the USU COVID-19 information page at usu.edu/covid-19.
Monday - Wednesday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
until further notice