Keeping USU Eastern Healthy
USU Eastern Student Health Services are provided in partnership with Eastern Utah Women's Health and are available to all USU Eastern students, all genders.
- Pregnancy testing
- Colds, flu, allergies
- Urinary tract infection
- STD screening & treatment
- Medication management & refills
- Planned Parenthood services
- Pap smears & exams
- Birth control options & supplies
- Depression, sleep, diet & exercise
Most insurances accepted. No insurance—no problem. School, state, and federal funding available. Income-based sliding fee scale for low-cost services and birth control.
Contact Eastern Utah Women's Health for more information and to schedule an appointment.