The USU Eastern Post Office offers stamps, envelopes, packages, UPS and FedEx drop-offs, and student PO Box rentals.
USU Eastern is contractually signed to both UPS and FedEx, allowing USU Eastern Departmental packages to be shipped through UPS Ground and FedEx Express at a discounted rate. However, personal packages do not qualify for the contract discount, and will be charged the full amount.
Map Marker The post office is located in the Purchasing/Police building. See the campus map.
PO Box Rentals
- Post Office Boxes are available to rent for all students.
- A $5 key usage charge will be due upon rental for on campus residents and $10 for off campus residents.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Aaron Jones Residents may rent a box that is located in the AJ residence hall.
- All other students may rent a box that is located in the Jennifer Leavitt Student Center (JLSC).
- Post Office Box keys must be returned after the end of each semester or before moving off campus. You can turn them in to the Post Office or drop them in the outgoing mail slots in your dorm.
- All packages not picked up after 30 days will be returned to sender, along with all mail left in mailboxes at the end of each semester.
- Forwarding addresses given are good for 30 days after the end of each semester, afterwards all addresses will have to be changed via USPS.com or at your local post office.
For federal mail regulations and guidelines, please refer to the Domestic Mail Manual | Postal Explorer. For international shipping, please contact the Price City Post Office.