Surplus Property Sales is to be used by all university departments for the disposal of unused university property. Utah State law requires that all State owned property shall not be destroyed, sold, transferred, traded-in, traded, discarded, donated or otherwise disposed of without first receiving authorization from Surplus Sales. Surplus Sales assures that all Utah State guidelines are followed during the disposal process.
See USU Surplus Property Sales for complete policies and procedures.
Disposal of USU Eastern Property
- Fill out the disposal request form.
- Send a copy to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the original form for your records in a file for two years.
- If you cannot bring the items to Surplus, contact facilities to schedule a pickup for your items.
- All electronic devices used for storing or accessing sensitive Utah State University information need to be sent to IT before coming to Surplus.
- Once an item is sold at surplus it will not be taken back to IT for repairs.
- Any items with pressurized coolant including refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners, please contact Logan Bullough to have the coolant evacuated.
- All surplus items are available for interdepartmental use before sold. Contact us if you would like information on what is available.