Students have access to professional therapists who offer confidential psychological assessments to identify therapy options to help you improve your mental health.
At USU's Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), our mission is to embrace a holistic approach to student development by removing psychological, emotional, and behavioral barriers to learning and success.
- Most services are free to students enrolled at USU with access to a campus.
- Services are confidential and are not part of your academic or university record.
- To get started, email our therapists, who can assist in arranging a private consultation where the most appropriate services can be discussed.
It is recommended that you have access to a private location to receive telemental health services. Therapists can assist in scheduling a private room for your consultation. You are welcome to connect from their personal computer. During that consultation, the most appropriate counseling options will be discussed.
Where to Go For Help
- Contact a local counselor below.
- See Mental Wellness Resources for additional local and online resources.
- Contact CAPS at (435) 797-1012.
To schedule an appointment with a counselor, see contact information below.